Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sep. 22nd, 2005

I have to ride my case manager and anyone else who can help me out, but I might be going to Bennington from next Thursday till Monday. It'll give me a chance to hang with my brother and sister for a while. Who knows, maybe I'll even harass Daryll at the high school while catching up with some of my teachers. A few of the kids I worked with at the Middle School Chess club are freshman and sophomores and it might be nice to run into them as well. I also have a few teachers I could catch up with.

Oy, I'm looking forward to it so naturally something will come along and fuck it up. I just know I can expect to run into some difficulty.

The office job here is going well enough. I've sent in a resume and a cover letter to a job opening at the Boys and Girl's club in town. So hopefully by next Wednesday I'll have an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment