Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jul. 26th, 2005

Not much time to talk. I haven't been able to post the last couple of days because the computer I normally work on is taking the piss out of me. So for the record, the new company now in control of Job Corps is not nearly as suffocating as some of the staff here. It took us this long to get our regular bed times back undercontrol. They had us up till 9-9:30 telling us unimportant shit that could be told to us at a much earlier time. Now there are times when important information will be relayed at these headcounts. The death of a staff member or a student, the death of someone in my family, the death of Clay Aiken. But barring death I should be able to get to bed at a reasonable fucking hour.

On an upside, I'm almost half way done with my rewrite of Vampyrs Anonymous. I figure I can get three chapters done this week if I really work at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment