Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Mar. 30th, 2005

Some things have happened in the last couple of weeks. Not the least of which was seeing my family for Easter Weekend. Mollie is starting to walk now, so long as she holds on to someone's hands. She likes the stairs, and she has a new thing now where she puts her finger to her mouth and says "shh". And when everyone's quiet she starts shouting.

I got three dollars taken out of my payline this week, for being "absent" the day I shadowed at the Addison Eagle. My Business Technologies Instructor, who arranged for me to shadow that day, and everyone else knew where I was, and when he saw my picture in the paper the Center Director himself told me that it was really good for the center. When I found out about the money taken out of my payline I went to the CD's office and ran into his assistant and the Public Relations Liason. I asked them, "So, is the going rate for giving this center good publicity taking three dollars out of their payline?"

They told me to go to the student government to get my money back, and my casemanager to get my record cleared. So I should be all right.

I swear I'm ready to kill someone at this point, but I'm trying to get my emotions back under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment