Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dec. 5th, 2005

Another birthday draws nigh and I turn another year older come 6:30 tomorrow morning.

But on a happier note :p I was watching a show on BBC America yesterday called Teen Angels. It's one of those shows where we see how crappy a family is because the parents have no control of their kids, and a couple TV shrinks walk in and tell them how to raise their kids.

A glowing tesitment to how TV is all ready telling us how to raise our kids. But it was interesting to see kids in another nation acting just as stupidly as we do here in the States.

I think every other word out of this one kid's mouth was fuck, or fuck off, or the like.

Plus, one of the kids wanted to be a "techno" singer. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that techno is essentially the English version of rap? (no offense intended to techno listeners or to my friends in England)

Ny*Lon has also gotten pretty interesting.

Amazing how watching British drama has actually become more interesting than half the shows I watch here in the US.

It looks like I won't be through with Web Design as fast as I thought I'd be. It's okay though, since I basically have no where to go when I get out of Job Corps anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment