Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nov. 16th, 2005

Well, I got this really odd offer from my instructor today.
She asked me if I wanted to train to sit on the Behavior Review Board.

Basically, this is where a student gets sent after he's been particularly bastardly. If he's done something where the possible result is termination, this board decides whether or not the kid gets termed. The center director has the final say of course, but usually if the board says the kid is good to stay, he won't override it.

So, it's some small conselation that I could be the deciding factor in such a decision. The difference between a slap on the wrist and a just desert. And it would be an enormous honor after all of the crap I've seen students get away with, between both Northlands and Loring.

It would be like a huge slap in the face to the people at Northlands who said I wouldn't make a decent student leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment