Saturday, April 23, 2011

Feb. 13th, 2006

Tried to apply to Sitel, the telemarketing place. It didn't work out.

I got halfway through their online application before I realized that I don't have a single thing they want. Why train some Job Corps student who won't be around that long when you can have an employee with so much more knowledge than I'll ever have right?

And according to the rules I can't get a work based learning job at a place that doesn't involve computers. WELL WHAT THE FUCK DID I LEARN HERE THAT ANYONE WILL HIRE ME FOR!

Web page design? Nope. They're phasing that out in a month for a reason. Wep page design students don't get hired out of Job Corps, so there's no need for the trade.

To top it off I was taught out of date stuff. Most people are being trained in XHTML and I only learend HTML, Dreamweaver and Frontpage.

Now, if the fates are done fucking with me I'd like to die now. And I don't give a shit if it sounds like I'm whining because everyone does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment