Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mar. 8th, 2006

I called my parents last Friday. After talking to them I asked to talk to Mollie.

Mollie: Hi Nat. Me: Hi Mollie. Mollie: I love you. Me: I love you too Mollie. Mollie: (Off phone) Talk Nat! Talk Nat! Me: That's right, you're talking to me. Mollie, are you my sister? Mollie: Sistou. Me: Am I your brother? Mollie: Bruther. And Daral. Me: That's right, Daryll's your brother too. Charlie. Mollie: Chalee. Me: And Quinn. Mollie. Qinn. Me: An Mollie, where's Alex. Mollie: Ayex in the Hoomy.

I thought she said, Alex is not home.

Me: That's right, Alex isn't home. He's in the army.

Mollie: The hoomy.

I can hear mom, Dave and Daryll laughing in the background and I am too when I figure it out.

Me: (smiling into the phone) That's right Mollie! Alex is in the army. Good job Mollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment