Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nov. 7th, 2005

The Links page is up on my website.
I'll work on more later today but I need to knock off some words on my nanowrimo project.


My roommate Richard and I took a walk all the way to the convenient store. I, more for the exercise since I had no money, and Richard cause he needed a new water bottle so he bought some Mountain Dew. It was a good two miles one way, so we got our work out and I slept pretty well.

Also, we're so close to the Candadian border now that if you pay with a Canadian quarter, they actually calculate the amount of exchange. I was utterly baffled by this but fortunately Rick still had enough for the soda. I guess that means I won't be spending any Canadian pennies either, heaven forbid I'd come up a halfpenny short.

No comments:

Post a Comment